Friday, May 13, 2011

The (Mostly) Terrible Songs That Run Through My Head While Farming

For reasons that I don't quite understand, the songs below have been in my head since I started farming here at Makaria Farm. Those of you who know me well know that when I've got a song stuck in my head, I repeatedly hum, whistle, or sing one part of that song over and over again. It's a pretty annoying habit. And if I'm singing it, I sing off key and usually have the lyrics wrong. Most of these songs are really embarrassing, too, so feel free to judge me. Enjoy!

1) "Lovefool" - Cardigans



2) "Afternoon Delight" - Starland Vocal Band



3) "Old Man" - Neil Young



4) "I Go Blind" - 54-40 (and Hootie & the Blowfish, but that's just really embarrassing)



5) "Bust A Move" - Young MC



6) "Please Don't Go" - Double You



7) "Go Down Moses (Let My People Go)" - Louis Armstrong



8) "One of Us" - Joan Osborne

No comments:

Post a Comment